Annual Report 2020
So how do we do church when we can't gather because of COVID?
- Holy Week boxes were delivered to our members' homes and the elements shared as we watched church online.
- VBS was re-engineered as parent led and held in our homes and backyards!
- Cookies were delivered to our Senior Citizens.
- Gift boxes for our graduating Seniors 2020!
- Volunteers called to check-in on all our members and Senior Buddies were created for weekly check-ins with folks who live alone.
- Our Youth held zoom meetings and several outside, social distancing events.
- Back-Pack Blessing happened outside. Fun and games plus, Pastor Chris in a dunking booth!
- School Supplies were delivered to our district, along with a Big Honkin' Prayer Parade for the teachers' first day back.
- Our Daily Bread Food Pantry never shut its door, providing food for the many families in need due to COVID job loss. A new distribution plan was formulated for the safety of clients and volunteers.
- Zoom became the new platform for Staff Meetings, Leadership Board Meetings and small group ministries.
- 6 baptisms, 6 confirmands, 3 new members during COVID-19